Saturday, October 13, 2007

Knitter's Coffee Swap #3 Getting to Know You


I'm part of the Knitter's Coffee Swap 3!!! I'm very excited to be part of this, it combinds my 2 favorite things, Yarn and Cofffee. I'm Answering these get-to-know-you-questions as I guzzle down a jumbo cup of coffee. Yummmmm.
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole Bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully Loaded!!!!

3. Regular or flavored? Whatever

4. How do you drink your coffee? Cream or milk and a touch of sugar - let's not spoil the coffee with additives!

5. Favorite coffee ever? I have to say that my favorite coffee ever was a Dark Roast with Orange in it. It had bits of orange peel in it so they got ground with the coffee and then brewed. It was awesome. Not that I'm a fruit coffee drinker all the time. In fact see #8 for more info.

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? freah roast is better but on our new budget...any whole bean will do in a pinch. =)

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Boscotti

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? We brew dark, so even the light roasts come out more robust. I dislike with a firey passion hazelnut and Choclate Raspberry. No reason for it, just ick, now isn't that funny after saying one of the all time favs is a fruit coffee.

9. Yarn/fiber you love? I love natural fibers, and blends there of. Cotton, wool, flax. Love, love, love. Handspuns are also high on the love list!!!

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Fun Fur. - I have about 100 balls and I'm at a loss on what to do with it.

11. What's on your needles? Toe -up socks. Well, were on the neeedles...now 2 socks at one time.

12. Favorite colors? Anything, for real. I have a color that I tend to buy all the time, so everything I knit is that color and it's driving my crazy. So I say anything.

13. Allergies? Cherries - they make my mouth ichy

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I really love art and all things crafty. I love coffee - tea is not a substitute!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Welcome to Knitter's Coffee Swap! We could SO have coffee and knit socks together! This swap is a great way to usher in the colder months with longer nights.